The nVent HOFFMAN brand delivers one of the industry’s most comprehensive portfolios of inventive solutions to connect and protect your critical industrial automation equipment and personnel. Our solutions bring efficiency, resiliency and safety, while increasing productivity and maximizing resources for the simplest to most complex industrial automation applications around the world.
Our industry-leading enclosure, climate control and panel shop automation solutions are all specially designed to make it easier, safer and more sustainable for you to meet rapidly evolving needs.
At this year’s event, we are highlighting solutions to:
Save time and costs
Our nVent HOFFMAN panel shop automation solutions simplify electrical engineering and drive productivity. Specifically, our solutions can help you automate the machining of precise holes and cutouts, optimize DIN rail and cable duct cutting, and reduce wire processing time up to 75%. These solutions enable integrators and panel builders to streamline processes, maximize the skills of their workforce and increase productivity to do more business faster.
In the booth, you can see live demos of our:
- Modification Center (ModCenter) – Our ModCenters are recognized as the most versatile automated modification solutions for the machining and building of electrical control panels and enclosures. They help you quickly and easily automate precise holes and cutouts to reduce lead times and improve the bottom line.
- Personal Wiring Assistant (PWA) – Our PWA machines optimize wire production, reducing the processing time up to 75%. By automating the cutting to length, stripping, crimping, marking and bundling of wires, they help boost your productivity, while ensuring consistent and precise quality.
- NC-Cut (NC) numeric control cutter for DIN rails and cable ducts – Our semi-automated cutting machines optimize DIN rail and cable duct cutting to improve your labor productivity and minimize waste. To make your job even easier, you can import mounting panel layout drawings into the machine software to get a simplified cut list to guide the cutting process.
Meet rapidly evolving demands
Our trusted experts also will be available to share details about market-leading nVent HOFFMAN enclosure and climate control solutions to help you:
- Maximize value in water treatment facilities for Water & Wastewater applications;
- Simplify maintenance and prevent contamination in Food and Beverage processing plants;
- Drive efficiency, resiliency and safety for utility and EV charging applications;
- Gain faster, reliable access to high-quality products and localized support and services from qualified providers in your market and region; and
- Meet virtually any application need anywhere in the world!
Ultimate cooling protection
nVent also offers the industry-leading nVent HOFFMAN Extreme Environments line of air conditioners, which can maintain optimal cooling performance over extended periods. With IEC IP66 and IP69 ratings, the extreme air conditions offer the highest ingress protection available against water and particulate.
In addition, attendees can learn more about the full range of superior quality nVent HOFFMAN cooling technologies, including our expanded portfolio of industrial air conditioners and chillers, in the booth.
Get a free reusable water bottle
We also invite you to get a free reusable water bottle when you stop by the nVent HOFFMAN booth. Then, fill it up as you walk the show. nVent is sponsoring water stations at the show in:
- Hall 1, 119 Visitor zone
- Hall 3, 439 Meet the speaker area
- Transition 3 C to 1 (right side direction 3C_1_400)
- Hall 5, 340 Visitor zone
- Hall 8, 419 Meet the speaker area
Learn more about how we can make your job easier
Our nVent HOFFMAN business in Europe is largely built on the legacy of Eldon, carrying forward Eldon’s hallmarks of product innovation and being “easy to do business with”. Under the nVent HOFFMAN banner, these hallmarks are enhanced by the addition of even more resources.
For over 75 years, customers like you have relied on the nVent HOFFMAN brand to safeguard electrical equipment from the operating environment and people from electrical hazards in virtually any application.
In addition, the brand offers a uniquely complete range of IEC and NEMA electrical enclosures and accessories to meet application needs around the world. You can choose from 12,000+ standard products with a large in-stock selection. The expansive portfolio encompasses a wide selection of specially engineered metallic enclosure solutions and accessories.
You also can take advantage of Express Customization, Advanced Customization and engineered-to-order services for tailored solutions for faster delivery of standard products.
All of our products are manufactured locally in multiple regions around the world, and meet or exceed certification standards, including IEC, UL and CE.
nVent HOFFMAN global product experts and experienced distribution network are available to support you every step of the way, from the simplest to most complex solutions. We also offer a wide range of online tools and resources to support your engineering work.
See you at the show!
We look forward to seeing you in Hall 3C, Stand 461 at SPS Nuremberg 2023!
To the exhibitor profile