SPS - Smart Production Solutions: Bringing Automation to Life
Hands-on. Visionary. Personal.
The SPS is the industry highlight of the automation sector and, with its unique concept, represents the complete spectrum of smart and digital automation - from simple sensors to intelligent solutions, from what is feasible today to the vision of a comprehensively digitized industrial world.
SPS unique offerings:
Do you need practical automation solutions for your field of work? Are you looking for approaches to solutions for the challenges of tomorrow? Then the SPS is the right place for you. The participation of highly qualified exhibitors and visitors enables you to exchange ideas at eye level and enjoy three qualitative days at the event.
SPS 2022: Restart after Corona – a great success
After two years of the pandemic, the restart of the SPS 2022 was a complete success. Around 1,000 exhibitors provided information on the latest trends and developments in the automation industry on 112,000 m² of exhibition space. Over the three days of the exhibition, almost 44,000 interested visitors attended the trade show in Nuremberg, once again highlighting the relevance of this platform for the industry.
You want to be part of the automation hotspot 2023?
Become an exhibitor!
Your advantages at a glance:
- Around 44,000 highly qualified visitors for an exchange at eye level
- Unique hands-on experience for solution-oriented and practical conversations
- Extensive supporting program with topic-oriented forums and cutting-edge presentations as well as panel discussions
Your visit to the SPS 2023
Why you should visit the SPS 2023:
- Meet over 1,000 national and international exhibitors, including many world market leaders.
- Learn all about the latest trends and developments in the automation industry first-hand.
- Find solutions for your work areas and experience the unique working-fair character of the SPS.
Don't miss the industry highlight of the year and join us at the SPS 2023.