With the SPS app all information about the SPS is easily accessible on your mobile.
The official guide for visitors of the SPS 2021
The Navigator App is the official guide for visitors at the SPS 2021.For the very first time, the exhibition will take place in a hybrid format, i.e. the physical exhibition in Nuremberg will be supplemented by a digital platform (SPS on air). For physical as well as digital attendees, this App provides an overview of all the official information, aggregated industry news, this year's lecture program, and it also allows a direct link to the complementary SPS on air platform.
Expect a wide range of features
The app is the perfect digital trade fair companion. In addition to the interactive floor plan and the exhibitor and product search with various filter options, you also get an overview of the extensive lecture program of the SPS 2021.
Features in detail
- Various filter and search options to find exhibiting companies and products.
- Notes, photo and appointment features in the exhibitor profile.
- Possibility to mark exhibitors as visited to keep track of your schedule.
- Find your favorites quickly in the hall plan with the Quickfinder.
- Transfer relevant dates during the event to your personal calendar (such as special exhibits, conventions, etc.) or compile your own personal watchlist.
- Note and photo features at the event.
- Possibility to mark events as visited to keep track of your schedule.
- Press releases and social media updates.
- List of marked companies and events in the app, on the computer as well as on all mobile devices.
- Scan QR codes from exhibitors or from the visitor badge and transfer the contact data to your address book.
Important information for your visit
- Opening hours
- Other services